Time Spent Watching Movies

Time Spent Watching Movies 3 Days 14 Hours 23 Minutes

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First Post

Come and join me on my quest to watch 365 movies in 365 days. Alright, quests do usually go somewhere so maybe this is more of a challenge. A challenge where I don't win anything. Does that make this more of a chore? No way. I'm sure that I'll find out a ton about my inner self, both emotionally and spiritually. Also there is a lot of non-exercise time that comes with this “challenge” so I expect my inner self to grow physically as well.

Disclaimer(s) *subject to be changed at a later date*

This may or may not be a leap year. I don't know, I haven't done the research. I am also not even 100% sure if leap years have an extra day or one less. I'm hoping extra because leaping on sounds much safer than leaping off. Doesn't exactly matter though, I'm still guaranteeing 365 movies in the next 365 days.

I like to think that I have somewhat of a life. If I go a day without watching a movie, no need to worry, I'll make it up. Things are going to be more big picture than day to day.

I am not a super well (good?) writer. What I lack in grammar skills should be made up for in creative, semi coherent content.  I did do alright on the SAT though.

I'll be watching movies from all genres. Even the bad ones. Feel free to recommend a movie. Finding something to watch can be a battle in itself.

There is a good chance that by August I will be a full on movie snob. It is possible that I will start doing things like getting offended when someone says “a movie” instead of “a film” or going out of my way to not enjoy a movie. Hopefully things won't get to big and I can stay grounded.




I believe it is now time to grab your go to candy (for me milk duds, twizzlers or candy corn), or maybe settle for the left over sixlets, and get to watching.

Good Luck Me.

3 comments:

  1. Candy Corn FTW! When you watch vampire "films" you should put them on your K9's and play Dracula!

    Dibs on the Red Vines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to your outer-self growing. You've been making me look bad. Yes, eat those milk duds you stick of a man, yes!!! Muuuaaaahahaha.

    Also, you should have guest posts. Just saying.

    OK, I'm saying I want to do a guest post.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to every review,

    From your #1 fan!!!

    ReplyDelete