Time Spent Watching Movies

Time Spent Watching Movies 3 Days 14 Hours 23 Minutes

Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Review


So there goes the shortest month of the year.  As you can see I'm a little behind on movies and pretty far back on post but Spring Break is next week so I'll catch up.  Plus it's only the first month and I'm still getting used to things.

Response to the blog has been sweet.  I know it's hard to see but the light and dark green countries are my audience.  I'm looking for you next Mexico, get ready.

Quick Movie Awards

Best Movie : The Fighter
Favorite Movie : Warrior
Funnest To Watch : Piranha
Worst Movie: Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus
Candy of the Month : Valentine's Day colored candy corn

I probably won't quit this month so let's have a good March.

No comments:

Post a Comment