Time Spent Watching Movies

Time Spent Watching Movies 3 Days 14 Hours 23 Minutes

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Not review material


50 Greatest Films You’ll Only Watch Once

I’m not a 13 year old girl or anything, but I am a fan of lists.  Movie lists.  I’ve posted before that like to go on https://www.icheckmovies.com/ and see what’s good to watch.  I saw this listed posted somewhere last night and wondered if I would agree.  Here are the results.


Movies I’ve seen only once:
The Machinist
The Mist
Solaris
Un Chien Andalou
Battleship Potemkin
Inland Empire
Antichrist
Precious
Gone With the Wind
The Blair Witch Project
Audition
Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer
Schindler’s List
The Road
Martyrs
Funny Games

Movies I’ve seen multiple times:
American History X
The Seventh Seal
Requiem for a Dream

I would say that they did a pretty good job with the list.  16 to 3 seems like a convincing enough ratio.  I wouldn’t mind seeing a few of those again but I haven’t got around to it possibly further confirming the list.  I do however love the Seventh Seal.  Great flick

P.S I read The Elephant Man if that counts.  Only once.  Books are for squares (rectangles).

Like my on Facebook to get regular updates https://www.facebook.com/CandyAndAMovie

No comments:

Post a Comment