Time Spent Watching Movies

Time Spent Watching Movies 3 Days 14 Hours 23 Minutes

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Best Original Song

 Best Original Song
 That's some grip Adele.  Let Oscar breath a little.

That last post was a doozy and I'm sorry but sometimes I just can't stop.  I'm no doc expert (I know like six people that have seen more than me) but I know enough.  This post is a whole different story because I don't even know where to start.  I thought maybe I would go look at the past winners and see a trend that would show me what type of song would win but both Phil Collins and Three 6 Mafia have both won this.  I'm pretty sure Phil has never said the word "pimp" so no trends there.
 Great! Now I have to take Mr. Schneebly again.

I'm not some weirdo who never listens to music (have 45 gbs of it on my ipod), I just don't know what the criteria is to determine what makes a song better than another.  Could it be which song has more instruments in it?  Maybe it's the lyrics or which one get stuck in your head the longest?  I know it isn't which song has the best xylophone solo because Toto hasn't won every year?  Anyway here are the four songs which have been nominated.  Skyfall won last year which I thought wasn't anything special.

Happy from Despicable Me 2

Let it Go from Frozen
 

The Moon Song from Her
 

Ordinary Love from Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom

Death for Dolly will be nominated one of these years once we learn how to play instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment